I’m Amira and I have been dancing at GLS since I was two years old. This is my third year on the GLS competitive team. This year I am competing in tap, jazz and ballet. Dancing makes me very happy.
- Candance Ottawa 9th place Mini Solo "Dancing in the Street"
- BEDANCE Huntsville 9th Overall Mini Solo "Dancing in the Street"
My name is Dahlia, and this is my second year on the comp team at GLS! I'm competing in all three styles of dance, ballet, jazz, and tap, but tap is definitely one of my favourites! I LOVE competing because it makes me work hard and I learn a lot by watching my friends and dancers from other studios. Also, I enjoy spending time with my comp friends.
I've been dancing since I was 3 and joined the competitive team when I was 7. What I like most about GLS is dancing with my friends and learning from the wonderful teachers. I love tap, jazz, ballet, and lyrical, and like learning new styles from guest teachers! This year, I'm looking forward to my solos, dancing with my teammates, as well as dancing with my big sister Ella.
- ADA Toronto Young Dancer Title 3rd Runner-Up "All of Me"
- ADA Toronto 9 & Under 3rd Overall Solo
- TKO Ottawa 4th Overall Mini Solo "All of Me"
- TKO Ottawa The Ballet Lab Scholarship
- BEDANCE Huntsville 4th Overall Mini Solo "All of Me"
I’m Gabriella! I have been dancing since the age of 2 and joined the GLS Competitive team at age 7. I'm happy to have so many amazing friends on the team and to also share this experience with my older sister. I'm competing this year in ballet, jazz, and tap, and am so excited to get out onto the stage and perform this competitive season!
- ADA Tewksbury Young Dancer of the Year 2nd Runner-Up "Rollin'"
- ADA Tewksbury 9 & Under 3rd Overall High Score
- TKO Ottawa 1st Overall Mini Solo "Do Your Thing"
- TKO Ottawa 3rd Overall Mini Solo "Rollin'"
- TKO Ottawa NYC Dance Alliance Scholarship
- TKO Ottawa JUMP Scholarship
- BEDANCE Huntsville 7th Overall Mini Solo "Rollin'"
I'm Giuseppina, and I'm 9 years old. I've been dancing at GLS since I was 4, and this is my third year on the competitive team. This year I'm competing in ballet, jazz, and tap. I love being around all the older GLS girls, they're like my older sisters!
- TKO Ottawa 8th Place Overall Mini Solo "Hollywood"
- TKO Ottawa 9th Place Overall Mini Solo "Orange Coloured Sky"
- TKO Ottawa CDX Scholarship
- TKO Ottawa Dancerpalooza Scholarship
- BEDANCE Huntsville 1st Overall Mini Solo "Orange Coloured Sky"
My name is Lacey and I am 8 years old. This is my 3rd year on the GLS competitive team. I love all disciplines, but my favourite is tap because I like making music with my feet. I love my dance friends, reading and I believe in magic!
- Starpower Petite Miss Starpower Winner
- Starpower 1st Overall Mini Solo "The Greatest Star"
- MOVE Toronto 5th place Mini Solo "At Your Feet"
- Candance Ottawa Miss Mini Candance 1st Runner-Up "At Your Feet"
- Candance Ottawa 4th place Mini Solo "At Your Feet"
- Candance Ottawa 7th place Mini Solo "The Greatest Star"
- TKO Ottawa 2nd Overall Mini Solo "At Your Feet"
- TKO Ottawa 6th Overall Mini Solo "The Greatest Star"
- TKO Ottawa NUVO Scholarship
- TKO Ottawa Adrenaline Scholarship
- BEDANCE Huntsville 2nd Overall Mini Solo "The Greatest Star"
- BEDANCE Huntsville Adjudicator's Choice
- BEDANCE Huntsville Fresh Scholarship
- Candance National Finals Niagara Falls Miss Mini National 4th runner-up
My name is Lily and I am 8 years old. This is my 3rd year on the GLS competitive team. What I love most about GLS are the great friends I have made. My favourite style of dance is jazz because I like the upbeat music. I love making crafts, unicorns, and all things that sparkle!
- Starpower Petite Miss Starpower 2nd Runner-Up
- Starpower 4th Overall Mini Solo "Little Miss Banana"
- BEDANCE Huntsville 10th Overall Mini Solo "Little Miss Banana"
I'm 8 years old and this is my 2nd year competing! My favourite style of dance is ballet because I love to point my toes!
Hi, my name is Madyson, but my friends call me Mady. My favourite colour is teal. I’m 8 years old and I’ve been dancing at GLS since I was 4. I am so excited to be on the competitive team for the first time! I’m competing in Jazz, Tap,and Ballet. I don’t have a favourite type of dance because I love them all! I am grateful for all the friends I’ve made here at GLS. When I’m not dancing, you can find me playing with my dog Cooper.
My name is Mikayla, I’m 9 years old and this is my second year on the GLS competitive team. This year I am competing in ballet, jazz and tap. What I love most about GLS is the great friends I have made and my amazing teachers. I can’t wait to compete again this year!
- Starpower Petite Miss Starpower 1st Runner-Up
- Starpower 3rd Overall Mini Solo "Shaboom"
- Starpower World Dance Scholarship
- Miss Mini Candance 4th Runner-Up "Shaboom"
- Candance Ottawa 8th place Mini Solo "Shaboom"
- Candance Ottawa 10th place Mini Solo "Scherzando"
- BEDANCE Huntsville 6th Overall Mini Solo "Shaboom"
I'm Valentina! I've been dancing at GLS since I was 2, and have been on the competitive team since I was 7 years old. This year I'm competing in ballet and jazz and had the honour of performing in The Nutcracker hosted by The Alberta Ballet. Dance has become my life, meeting special people and special friends that have become my family. I would not change where I have come for the world!
- Starpower Junior Miss Starpower 1st Runner-Up
- Starpower 4th Overall Junior Solo "Strongest Suit"
My name is Xander and I've been on the GLS Competitive Team since I was seven. My favourite dance style is tap and I am looking forward to a fun competitive season with my friends. When I'm not dancing, I like building Lego and playing video games.
- Starpower Junior Mr Starpower Winner
- Starpower 3rd Overall Junior Solo "Feet Don't Fail Me