I'm Anna, I'm 15 and have been part of the GLS comp team for 6 years. I love being part of the comp team because it has given me amazing opportunities. I like spending my free time at the studio sharing my love for dance with all my fellow dancers. GLS is my second family and forever my second home!
My name is Ava and I'm 14 years old. I'm in grade nine and my favourite subject is math. My favourite style of dance is tap! I've been on the Greta Leeming competitive team for 5 years and I love how I met so many new people and have such a kind and caring dance family.
I am 15 year old dancer who is creative, hard working and positive by nature, loving all disciplines of dance, especially ballet. I also study grade 6 piano practical and theory. I have been fortunate to be on the GLS Competitive team for 7 Years. My favourite aspect of being in dance is the opportunity to express myself on stage, to grow in all disciplines with the help of excellent coaching and experience the close friendships of the other dancers!
- American Dance Awards Ottawa Age 14 2nd Overall
- American Dance Awards Ottawa Teen Ultimate Challenge Winner
I am 16 years old, and have been dancing at GLS since the age of 4. I have been on the comp team since I was 10 years old, and will be competing in jazz, tap and ballet this year. I have made great friends at this studio, and can’t wait to make more amazing memories!
My name is Emma and I’m 15. I’ve been dancing since I was 3 and have been on the GLS comp team since I was 8. What I love most about GLS is that I get to spend everyday with my friends, making wonderful memories and striving to get better.
Hi, I’m Emma! I’m 14 years old and have been dancing at GLS for 9 years. I’ve been on the GLS comp team for 5 years, and am competing in jazz, ballet, tap, lyrical, and contemporary. I’m so happy to be a part of the GLS family!
- Be Dance Brampton 10th Overall Top Intermediate Solo Score
My name is Emma, I have been dancing at GLS since the age of three. I joined the competitive team when I was seven. This year I am dancing competitively in ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical and contemporary.
- Be Dance Brampton 8th Overall Top Intermediate Solo Score
- MOVE Ottawa 3rd Overall Intermediate Solo
My name is Emilia, I am 14 years old, in grade 8, and have been given the opportunity to compete with GLS for 2 years now. On our team we are always supporting each other like a family, always kind, and that’s what I love most about it.
- Be Dance Brampton 2nd Overall Top Intermediate Solo Score
- Candance Ottawa Teen Solo 6th Overall
- Candance Ottawa Teen Miss Candance 3rd Runner Up
- Candance Ottawa Hamilton Theatrical Modeling Scholarship Winner
- ONE National Finals 4th Overall Intermediate Solo
I've been dancing at GLS since I was 3 and joined the competitive team in 2014. I dance in jazz, tap, and ballet, but jazz and tap are my favourites.
My name is Kimberly, but I go by Kim, or Kimmie. I became part of the GLS competitive team at the age of nine, and have competed in ballet, tap, and jazz. I love to dance because it pushes me to do better than what I thought was possible, and provides me with a very tight-knit, supportive family through struggles and doubts. There is no other sport, or art form to which I’d dedicate as much time and effort.
- Be Dance Brampton 4th Overall Top Intermediate Solo Score
- Candance Ottawa Teen Solo 3rd Overall
- Candance Ottawa Teen Miss Candance 1st Runner Up
- Candance Ottawa Be Discovered New York City Broadway Bound Scholarship Winner
I'm Mackenzie. I'm 15 years old, and this is my first year on the GLS competitive team! I love the free movement of contemporary, it has to be my favourite style of dance. My favourite thing about GLS is how welcoming everybody has been! I'm so excited for my first competitive season with my new team!
My name is Noah, I am 13 years old and in grade 8, where my favourite subject in school is math. I have been dancing on the GLS comp team for an amazing four years. I especially enjoy tap dancing. My favourite thing about dance is being up on stage performing and doing what I love most.
- Be Dance Brampton Junior Duet/Trio 2nd Overall for "Black Magic"
- Candance Ottawa Teen Mister Winner
- ONE National Finals Orlando ONE on ONE team winner
- ONE National Finals Orlando Dance League USA Scholarship Winner
Hi! I’m Rachel and I’m 12 years old. I joined the competitive GLS team 3 years ago. It has been so fun! My favourite style of dance is jazz.
- Be Dance Brampton 2nd Overall Top Junior Solo Score
- MOVE Ottawa Junior Dancer of the Decade
I’m Sarah, I’m seventeen years old and my favourite style of dance is contemporary. I first joined GLS team in 2013. Since then, GLS has been a welcoming and wonderful family to me. GLS is close to my heart.
I've been dancing at GLS since I was three years old and have been on the GLS competitive team for 5 years. This year I'm competing in jazz, tap, and ballet. My favourite style of dance is jazz because I love high energy dances and love to perform and have fun on stage!
I'm Victoria and I am 15 years old. I joined GLS this year and I couldn't be happier. I've loved getting to know all of the dancers and faculty! My favourite dance disciplines are tap and ballet.